FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ON MY FIRST VISIT?
We ask that patients arrive 15-30 minutes prior to their initial appointment time to complete registration paperwork. After this paperwork is finished and at the appropriate time, you will begin your appointment with your treatment provider. During this appointment,
· You can expect to have a thorough history taken relative to the reason for the appointment.
· You can expect to be listened to carefully by a caring professional.
· You will be informed about treatment options.
· You will be able to ask the questions that you have.
· You will have the opportunity to express your opinions and feelings and have input into clinical decision making about your care.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
We offer a multitude of services:
Psychopharmacology and medication management
Opioid Recovery Services
Alcohol Recovery Services
DUI Evaluation, Risk Management, and Counseling
Secretary of State Services
IS YOUR BUILDING ACCESSIBLE?
Absolutely! Main St. Psychiatry is in a handicapped accessible building with elevator access and conveniently located handicapped parking spaces.
WHAT IS YOUR PAYMENT POLICY?
You can find our payment expectations on the payment policy page. We do not offer sliding scale fees at this time.